A bespoke website is one that is custom made for your business. Whilst standard template websites do have their advantages and their uses, a bespoke website will be more expensive, but many agree that the benefits are invaluable.
If you are just starting out and need a new a website, quiz your web designer about the differences between template and bespoke websites.
- A bespoke website can be built by your website designer to accommodate all of your needs, for example loyalty schemes for a transactional website, email newsletters, blog platform, etc. A good web designer will truly get to know you and your business in order to incorporate all of the elements that you need.
- A bespoke website can grow with your business. As your company needs change and your objectives shift, you may find that you require more from your website. A bespoke website is built from scratch solely to cater for your needs, so adapting it and making changes will not be a problem for your web design agency.
- A bespoke website can make a distinct impression on your customers, raising your credibility and profile in a way that is specifically tailored to your audience.
- A bespoke website clearly reflects your brand identity and the added advantage is that this will clearly help you to stand out from your competitors. Your web design agency will be able to work with you to ensure that your bespoke website clearly reflects your brand identity.
- You can have all the functionality you need built in so that the website works seamlessly with your business systems.
- Your bespoke website can be fully integrated and compatible with other IT business systems such as stock management, etc.
A bespoke website gives you a higher level of flexibility and control. Talk to your website designer about which option is the best for you.